Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pinterest

"Would you like to show me your Pinterest Board?"

Yep, that's my line. While I love to hear from a bride about the vision for her wedding, seeing it really helps. From color palettes to flowers to dress styles, what is pinned on a bride-to-be's Pinterest Board is a window in to her world. Sometimes, I even see something that wasn't meant to be pinned for her gown. She may have pinned a shoe style that makes me think of particular gown. A picture of her dream wedding cake can give me the feel for accessory ideas. 

Pinterest has made my job a whole lot easier and a lot more fun! On more than one occasion, a bride has shown me a gown she pinned on Pinterest only to find that I either have that exact gown or one that is very similar. And, since we specialize in customizing our sample gowns, I can use the pinned gown to get ideas for adding adornments to our selection. One of my daughters, not yet engaged, has her whole wedding planned out on Pinterest. The implementation for her special day should be easy when the time comes. 

Thank you Pinterest! And, Brides....keep on pinning!"

All my best,
Bonnie


Don't forget to follow my Pinterest account too! www.pinterest.com/bridalboutique5
















No comments:

Post a Comment