Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Witnessing an Engagement

Being a junkie off all things wedding related, I have always wanted to witness a public engagement. This past Saturday night, I got to do just that! It was just as exciting as I thought it would be. My husband and I were on the dance floor at Frankie's Blue Room in Naperville (celebrating our anniversay, no less). The DJ made an announcement and before we could even move off the floor, a guy got down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend. 

Being at an advantage of proximity, I was able to get a really good video of the event. I congratulated the couple and offered the video. OK, I'll admit it, I also gave them my card (and a really nice deal to go with it!). I was just so happy to be witness to such a joyful event. 

On occasion, I hear about my brides proposal story but not often enough. I hope it won't be intrusive but I am going to bring it up more often now!

All my best,
Bonnie




No comments:

Post a Comment