Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Marriage is like looking in a Mirror

So, I was thinking....
Marriage is difficult.  Anyone who says otherwise is flat out lying!  I have been married for 27 years and I can honestly say that I am truly happily married but I also know that my spouse and I have worked very hard at it. While we are very lucky to have found each other, that is not enough. We work hard and we are rewarded!   

I look at marriage like this....
Marriage is like looking in a mirror.  Most of the time you are content with what you see.  Some times, you think "damn, I look great" and sometimes you want to throw the mirror across the room.  Thankfully, if you work hard (and love deeply), the contentment and greatness come far more often than a potentionally cracked mirror!  

Someday, I will tell you my love story,  but for now...all my best, Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment