Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Reviews, Reviews, Reviews...

As a boutique owner, I am consistently being told to "get those reviews." There are even some websites which rate us based on our reviews. Well, as much as I would like to rank highly on these sites, I cannot ask (or as I really feel it is, beg) for reviews. I have been so blessed to receive some really generous accolades. They have been unsolicited and therefore really felt genuine. I continually try to better myself and my business based on these reviews. I strive to live up to the expectations of my future brides who will read these reviews and hope for a similar experience. 


When a bride takes the time to let other people know of her experience in my shop, I truly appreciate it. The one thing I regret regarding my past reviews is that I didn't take the time to thank each and everyone who wrote something. In the beginning, I didn't realize that I could comment and then it seemed too late. Well, I am going to work on this. I am also going to be more conscious of writing my own reviews when I receive good service in a place of business.. I hope to make another shop owner feel the pride that I feel every time I receive the message "you have a new review"!

All my best,

Bonnie







No comments:

Post a Comment